I rarely participate in the annual ritual of crafting resolutions for the coming year. I did commit to one in 2012. This time, for 2014, I have settled upon three:
- Participate in worship in at least 10 different communities of faith
- Write at least 200 blog posts and be more actively engaged on Twitter
- Read at least 100 books and write reviews for at least 50
New years bring new possibilities. While I expect a fair degree of the unexpected in the months ahead, I also imagine that a good deal of life will unfold as I am now planning.
- What have you committed to do in 2014 (whether or not you framed those commitments as resolutions)?
- Why do you or why don’t you engage in formal new year’s resolution making?