According to Google analytics statistics for So What Faith (based on view counts from January 1 to present)
Most popular blog posts published in 2016
- Search for a Church: 9 Months & Counting (May)
- Mainline Members – Political Leanings (February)
- My 2016 Search for a Church (January)
- Reflections on Average Worship Attendance (February)
- Top Religions by State (January)
- View from the Pew: 12 Sacred Spaces (June)
- Pastoral Prayer: Love (February, 2014)
- Prayers of the People: Youth Sunday (October, 2009)
- Sermon: Lost –> Found –> Party (June, 2015)
- My Visit to Next Level Church (October, 2012)
I believe that matters of faith matter. For the last seven years I have shared my experiences and asked “so what” questions because of this conviction.
I welcome hearing how your story and mine have overlapped and how they might in the future,
- Share a specific post (or question within a post) that was especially valuable to you and/or has challenged you in unexpected ways.
- Share a topic you are pondering currently or an aspect of following the Way of Jesus you would welcome hearing more about.